He is doing great in pre-K. He brings papers home each week, and it looks like he is always completing his work. He loves to do all kinds of projects and worksheets at home too.
I can't have a blog post without a funny story. So....last weekend Emma decided she wanted cereal with milk for breakfast. I had one of those bowls with the suction on the bottom so she wouldn't spill. When she decided she was done with her cereal, I didn't remove the bowl fast enough. Apparently, she was pulling on the bowl and the suction released. The whole bowl milk went flying into her face and hair. I wanted a picture so bad, but she was crying way too hard. Ever since then, if I offer her cereal she says that it gets in her eyes. Rhett and I were dying laughing.
Also, one day on the way home from practice, it was amazingly silent in the car. Out of nowhere, Emma let out this massive burp. Again, Rhett and I just couldn't help it, we were laughing so hard. About two minutes later in complete silence, Emma decided to do a really loud fake burp. Her fake burps are nothing like what a burp would sound like. I was surprised that her brain already thinks that way, and even though we tell her that's gross and to say excuse me, she still does fake ones every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment