Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Trophy!

Rhett's soccer season finished up this past weekend.  He didn't score a goal since the second game, but he had some very close shots on the goal.  I was so proud of him for always staying attentive to the game.  I don't think he ever got distracted during the games, he was always in the pack going after the ball.  He really enjoyed it and always looked forward to practices, but especially the games.  He was very very proud of his trophy.  He wanted to take it to a birthday party to show all the kids, but I had to explain to him that someone else's birthday party is not a time to show off your trophy :)









Then, there's Rhett's #1 fan, Emma.  This little princess has got the girly world figured out.  Check out the clacker shoes and the very important bottle and lipstick that she packed for her baby doll.  She was very busy taking her baby for a walk.


In all her two year old glory, she has said some funny things lately.  We were in the fitting room so that I could try on dresses, and I busted her dancing and looking at herself in the mirror saying "I pretty!  I pretty!  I pretty!"  Then, when she was putting on some chapstick, she looked at me and said "my makeup cool Mommy."  She is gaining some independence, and she will tell me when she wants me to go away.  Today, for the first time ever, I dropped her off at school and she just looked up at me and waved me goodbye.  Oh, and she loves to sing her ABC's.  She does a very long version because she usually goes from Q to Y and Z, but then realizes the song shouldn't be over so she picks back up at some midway point and the whole process repeats itself over and over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment