Fall is my favorite time of year for pictures of the kids. I don't know what it is but pictures with pumpkins are always cute. Anyway, before I get into all the pictures, here are some updates. Rhett scored two goals at his last soccer game. It is so fun watching them at this age because they all play really hard. I'm surprised that he's gotten so aggressive. He doesn't shy away at all, and he's not afraid to get knocked down. I just love that he's taken to sports so well lately. He is doing wonderfully at school. They just finished their first six weeks, but instead of report cards the first time, they do parent-teacher conferences. I couldn't be more proud of Rhett, and he's got a great teacher. It makes me so happy to see him so enthusiastic for school.
Emma, is well Emma, and I feel like we are back in the terrible twos right now. She is also waking up well before the sun and driving me crazy! For the first time in either of my kids lives, she got a "sad" note from school which means that she wasn't behaving. You have to get in pretty big trouble for that, and I'm pretty sure it was something like 2-3 timeouts in one day. But, she's pretty darn funny too. I used to write so many little stories of the funny stuff that Rhett would say at that age, and I can never remember the good ones when I actually blog these days. The only one that I can think of happened today. I told her that grapes would be included in her lunch, and she told me she wanted an apple. So, I responded by saying she could have any apple for a snack. She said "That's not a snack, silly. (very matter of factly)." I asked her why, what's wrong with that, and she said "that's not in the pantry. Snacks are in the pantry." Well, at least I tried to convince her that an apple would be a good snack. She loves ballet, and she now knows that if she gets any more "sad" notes then we can't go to ballet that week.
So, for the fun fall pictures..
I was so happy to find a local farm complete with fall activities and a pumpkin patch. The only problem was that it was too hot to feel like fall and dress accordingly. The kids loved the activities, and we will definitely plan to go back next year.
l farm complete with fall activities and a pumpkin patch. The only problem was that it was too hot to feel like fall and dress accordingly. The kids loved the activities, and we will definitely plan to go back next year.
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment