Can't believe that Rhett is 6! I tried doing some interview questions, and here are some of his favorites.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter & Jelly
Favorite Movie: Spiderman 2
Favorite Toy: Legos, but that was quickly corrected with a Skylanders response
I have to add this as well, Number of Teeth Lost = 0.
Okay, I asked him at least four other questions and can't remember the response, so I will try to update later.
He had an action-packed birthday weekend that started with dinner at Texas Roadhouse the night before (his choice, but the place the kids always pick for birthdays because they can sit in the saddle). He chose cheese fries, steak (but, he insists on getting grown up steak that he shares with me), and applesauce. Earlier in the day, he brought cookies to his class. On the day of his birthday, he confided that he hadn't slept much during the night because he was pretty excited. That morning he woke up and requested blueberry muffins, then he got to open some presents at home. The party was a bowling party, with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme, pizza, cookie cake, and video games. He had a really good turn out, and it was so much fun to be a part of the celebration. After all that he headed to Houston for a night of Monster Trucks!
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment