On April 28, 2010 at 7:40a, Emma Kate was born. Much to everyone's amazement, she was 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long...almost as big as her brother! She was born via scheduled C-section at 39 weeks and 2 days.
As a side note, Rhett Jackson was born January 18, 2008 at about 1:10p. He was 9 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. He was also born via scheduled C-section at 40 weeks and 1 day. I had no contractions with either baby and showed no signs of going in to labor. Due to Rhett's size, the doctor preferred C-section to inducement. While Emma's size was a shock to all of us including my doctor, she was a scheduled C-section due to previous C-section (but once again, I showed no signs of going into labor).
Sooooooo Sweet!!! Good job Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! Thanks for sharing. I hope all is going well with you guys :)
ReplyDelete