However, I fully expect him to eat the dinners that I make. I am trying new things in the kitchen in an effort to get more protein, fruits, and veggies into my children. This week we had sweet and sour chicken, and the kids liked it!!
Earlier in the week, I tried once again to have Emma eat a sandwich. But, this time, I just plopped the thing on her tray and let her have at it. She did great, and she was so proud!
Here are some cute pictures of Emma taken by Grammy. They were shopping together this past weekend, and Emma decided to model the head bands. I'm sure she created quite a scene!
And, the post wouldn't be complete without a cute picture of Rhett taken by Shaun. I love this picture especially since he never lets us get a picture of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment