Thursday, August 4, 2011

Taylor Swift

I know I haven't been a good blogger lately, and the reasons for that are as follows...

1) Adjusting evening schedules to align with the kids naps (or lack thereof) at daycare. It looks like we're leaning toward a much earlier bedtime, but because Emma hates the bath (which is intensified when she's excessively tired), I pretty much drop the kids in the bath right when we get home. So, our evenings have been spent cooped up in the house and very low key.

2) Sickness! I think this is the third day in three weeks that I've called in sick because one of the kids had to stay home. We are praying that this much sickness is short-lived, and that their immune systems kick into high gear soon.

The good news is that my brother Dan is expected this weekend, so I have no excuse not to get some good pictures and stories for the blog.

In other news, I've been turning on the CD player during "clean up" time every evening. And, every evening Rhett turns the volume all the way up! Lately, the CD of choice has been Taylor Swift (although I think Rhett is getting tired of Taylor and threw a tantrum for Veggie Tales last night...you might think Taylor Swift is annoying, but I promise you Veggies Tales has her beat). Here are some pictures of the kids dancing. If you have time, I highly suggest clicking on the pictures so that you can actually see Rhett's poses/dance moves in the background :)







1 comment: