Friday, February 24, 2012

While Mom's Away

I have been traveling for a work a little bit these past couple of weeks, so it was the perfect excuse for my parents to come down for a nice long trip. Apparently they didn't miss me too much. On my first day home, I was shocked by how bonded they were.







I must also add that the kids prepared a nice party for my homecoming. I had a house completely decorated with Valentine's as well as some nice artwork taped to the front of my house. It was a great "party!"

Grandma and "Umpa" also played this nice little game with them which was a cross between spies, detectives, and super heroes. It required a lot of dress up, a villain (usually Umpa) that would be sent to jail in the garage, and usually a "case of the missing Twizzlers." The costumes were the best.







The best part about these costumes was the random insistence to always have on a pair of shin guards!

No comments:

Post a Comment