Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning!

Our Easter Morning Went Something Like This...

Happy to be awake and begin the hunt for the baskets...







Emma was the first to discover hers when she tried to sit on her couch and found something unexpectedly hard under the blankets.  For some reason, she didn't really want to take the blankets off and get the basket out.





So, Rhett and I moved on in the search for Rhett's basket.  Rhett found his minutes later in the bathtub!





At least he liked the things that weren't candy...



Loving the candy (and, yes, that's just jelly beans making Emma's mouth red).







Then, burning off energy outside and staying cool by the mist of Rhett's new squirt gun.



I had a dress all picked out for Emma, but after the craziness of trying to get through Christmas church, I didn't dare try going to church this morning.  And, then I just gave up on the dress idea because everything we want to do today is messy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment