Tuesday, December 25, 2012

They Made the "Good List"

Santa visited our house, and I'm happy to report that both of my kids made the "good list," I was a little worried that they didn't make it on the good list this year :)

Both of them weren't feeling great which made for a slightly whiny, less enthusiastic Christmas.



Each year I try to capture their response to the presents under the tree.  Like I said, they were much less enthusiastic this year.

Here's Rhett opening one of his favorites, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle vehicle of some sort.



And, here he is playing with the finished product.  I did not realize this little vehicle had assembly with tons of stickers to affix...



And, here's Emma opening her Cinderella princess jewelry box.  She was really checking out the jewels on the inside.



Aside from candy, Emma really wanted a bike and pink slippers.  I bought her pink slippers before Christmas, so Santa didn't help on this one.  Needless to say, she remembered that she asked Santa for a pair, and cried about no pink slippers.  But, she did love her Dora bike...


Rhett also got an electric race car track.  He got pretty nervous when Emma stepped on it and immediately asked that it be disassembled and put away.



The kids had a great Christmas.  It was definitely a little more low key due to the illnesses, but they had plenty of energy to tear open every single present!


No comments:

Post a Comment