I remember that I used to post all sorts of things that Rhett would say, and it really was the best part of this blog. So, before I forget, here are some wonderful quotes from Emma from yesterday...
She had a rough day at school. On a scale of 1-6, with 6 being bad, the teacher's rated her a 5. Yeah, not good. Anyway, I was talking to her about it, and I think it had something to do with getting up at nap time, and they put her on time out. I kept telling her to try better tomorrow, and apologize to her teacher in the morning. Apparently I was going on and on because she finally said very matter-of-factly "don't talk to me anymore please." It would have been very different if she were crying and saying "I don't want to talk about this, Mommy!" But, no it was a simple, unremorseful, polite request.
Then, when we were watching one of her favorite TV shows, Olivia, she turned to me and asked if she could to Olivia's one day. But, then she clarified that she would like me to go to Olivia's too, she really didn't want to go by herself. Olivia is actually a talking pig, but if you ever tell her that Olivia is a pig, she gets really mad and says "No! She is an Olivia!"
The night before she had gotten out of bed in the middle of the night and told me she needed a kiss. When I asked her the next day if she was having some sort of dream (thinking maybe a bad dream is what caused the need for a mommy-kiss), she said "yes." I asked her what it was about, and she said "princesses, castles, and ponies." She told me she was a princess, living in a castle, and riding ponies.
I should have gotten a picture of her today. She was wearing this adorable shirt with leggings and sandals (cute is an understatement here). But, then she insisted on her hair being in a bun with a green scrunchy and a gold headband. She also insisted on a Spiderman lunchbox for carrying her breakfast.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment