Saturday, June 14, 2014

End of School and Kindergarten Graduation

It's official, Rhett has graduated Kindergarten.  In Nederland they do a graduation for Kindergarten and high school only, so the principal kindly reminded us that the next time we will be at a graduation is in 2026 :)

Here's Rhett with his teacher, Ms. Gallier.



They did a big ceremony, called each kids name, and performed a few songs.  I cannot believe that this year has gone by already.

They also had a big party for the last day of school, and I was lucky enough to join in for the fun.  There were lots of games, food, and snacks.  It was so cute seeing Rhett interact with his classmates.  He's very social, so as per usual, several of the moms approached me about how much their kids talk about Rhett at home.  This summer is going to fly by and before I know it, he will be an official first-grader.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment