Then, here they are on Halloween night. They trick-or-treated with their Dad this year, but he was nice enough to bring these two by the house to get some candy!
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Halloween
The Sunday before Halloween our church does a big Trunk-or-Treat (cars form a circle in the parking lot, and then the kids walk the circle trick-or-treating at each car). It's a really fun event, and it worked out perfectly for Rhett. He didn't really like my costume ideas, but he had a birthday party just before the church event, and the birthday theme was sports. So, all he had to do was throw on some baseball pants, and he was ready to be JJ Watt. It definitely helped that the Texans had a good game so that night all the older boys and men were talking to Rhett about how good he played in the game :) Rhett watched about a quarter of the game himself, but they were losing at the time, and he came in to my room crying and saying they are the worst team ever. I understand this devastation, and that is exactly why you will rarely find me giving up three hours of time to watch a game. It's not that I don't like the game, but if I give up three hours and then my team loses, I feel like I gave up precious time just to be mad.



Then, here they are on Halloween night. They trick-or-treated with their Dad this year, but he was nice enough to bring these two by the house to get some candy!
Then, here they are on Halloween night. They trick-or-treated with their Dad this year, but he was nice enough to bring these two by the house to get some candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment