Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cutie Pie Emma

Emma is still into ballet and tap dance classes.  She also gets a gymnastics class through her school.  I wish I would keep a list of all the funny things she says.  She is a non-stop chatterbox, and she is definitely my wild card.  She keeps me on my toes, and she keeps me guessing.  I'm still guessing on if she knows all of her letters because she still refuses to demonstrate her knowledge.  I can't believe she's almost 5 and almost in Kindergarten!

Don't let this picture fool you.  She really doesn't put her shoes on by herself.  Okay, maybe every once in awhile, but she is always more than willing to accept help from anyone that will offer it.



Emma is pretty bonded with her American Girl doll that she got for Christmas.  And, when Grandma visits, they get a lot of playtime.
 


I took Bayleigh to get her first big haircut last weekend, and since Emma had to go along, she insisted on a cut as well.  They did great and loved their matching hairstyles and clothes!



Speaking of clothes, Emma has been really into her Matilda Jane clothing lately (okay, so I've been really into, and she's got me excited because she'll like wearing it to).  We try to get pictures of some of our favorites, so here it goes...











No comments:

Post a Comment