Emma is 5 today! We celebrated her birthday with a few girls at the local beauty shop/salon for little girls (Emma's choice, she just can't pass up a chance for makeup). I'm pretty sure that every girl picked the same makeover theme, "pretty princess." After they were done getting their makeovers, they got to pose and dance on the stage. Then, we all came home to include the boys for cake and present time. You'll notice all the special "makeup" in her pictures after the makeover. This morning I let her open presents before heading to school. She got lots of fun American Girl stuff this year and a few other special things as well. She's got her Frozen-theme cupcakes at school to share with her class today, and of course we'll get her out for dinner tonight for one last celebration.
I can't believe 5 years have gone by already! She can be a little diva, but I am so so so lucky to have her. We are getting very excited for her upcoming dance recital and pre-K graduation. She also has Kindergarten orientation next week. I love you Emma with all of my heart!
I had to put this next picture in here just because I got a kick out of the tongues :)
No comments:
Post a Comment