This was one of the funniest things that Emma has ever done. We were driving in between a wedding and the reception, and she must have found some pumpkin face decorating stickers in the car. Out of nowhere, as I'm driving nonetheless, she says "Hey, Mommy, look at me!" I about died laughing. I pulled over immediately and took a bunch of pictures before she pulled them off. Who thinks of this stuff??? Oh yeah, just my daughter!
This same little muchkin made the funniest statement the other day when my parents were visiting. She got in trouble while she was playing with Grandma and the other kids, so I made her sit by me for a few minutes and take a break. Her response, "And, you! Lately, I don't even know much about you." Seriously?!?! I asked her if she wanted to go to the store and pick out a new mom, but she said no. It's funny because usually when she says things like that, I'll say something like "you're right, I know, I'm just the worst Mom ever." She started realizing that my response will always be along those lines, so now she'll try things like "Well, most of the time you do everything right and are a really good mom, but right now you are doing it all wrong."
This one was because they wanted to be famous on Facebook. Peace!!! Because throwing the peace sign in pictures is what all the cool kids do :)
We have already mailed our letters, and we are very excited for this holiday season! Last year, when we went to visit Santa, Santa asked Rhett what he wanted for Christmas. His response: "Well, I sent you a letter." So, we very logically discussed that it's okay to mail the letters early, it probably takes like three weeks for Santa to get the letter, so when we visit him at the mall, he probably won't have gotten the letter yet. I think we can survive another year with the Christmas magic alive, I think?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment