Sunday, March 20, 2016

Basketball Champions!

They played their championship basketball game two weeks ago (even though they were already undefeated for the year), and they won!  It was a close game, but they were winning the majority of it.  The final score was 22-17, and Rhett scored 12.  But, we were most impressed by the team's defense.  The other team had some really good offensive players, and they really made it difficult for them to score.  Rhett finished up with 97 points this season.  He said "oh man, I was so close to 100."  It was a fun season especially since this is by far his favorite sport to play!



 

 
Even when he gets home from church, he goes straight outside to play basketball.  I'm surprised I caught him sitting for even a minute.
 
 
 
And, this little girl finds her own way to enjoy the nice spring weather.  She has learned to hula hoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment