Here's Shaun getting excited for the big game with the kids.
Emma will take any chance she can get to sit on Rhett's couch with him. It's so funny because when she sits with him, she can't keep her hands off of him.
On another note, we had an "ice" day this past week, so we were in the house A LOT this past weekend. Emma decided to start hoarding her toys under the coffee table. Only bad thing is that when she pushes up on her hands, she hits her head.
She's still not crawling, but I did find a "random" tooth in her mouth this past weekend. I say random because it's not one of the bottom ones next to her already existing teeth, nor was it one of her middle, front teeth on the top. She cut her top, left tooth between the big middle tooth and the pointy tooth. She has about 4-5 bulging teeth sitting in her gums, so I think we are about to get several pretty quickly.
Girls are so different from boys. Emma has started shrieking when she doesn't get things her way. It's the most piercing, annoying sound. Rhett never did that. Tomorrow is her 9 month checkup, so I'll update stats soon. Maybe she will be smaller 95th percentile since she's started moving around more...
No comments:
Post a Comment