Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Fishing Trip

We just returned from a fabulous and busy trip to Pennsylvania. The adventures included fireworks (a first for Emma), A Day Out with Thomas, the movies, fishing, the Raystown Lake beach, many trips to playgrounds, many stroller rides, and LOTS of travel time.

The kids did wonderful traveling. We couldn't have asked for a better set of circumstances, and I am so proud of them. However, I'm exhausted, so I'm not going to task my brain with remembering the cute little stories although I am ready to start posting pictures!

So, without further ado, here is Rhett with the fish he caught during his first fishing trip with Grandpaw (look closely, I believe there are 4 fish in there).



He didn't want to let the fish go back in the water, but after a few hours, we convinced him to take the fishies back to their Mommies and Daddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment