What do you think? Are these Museum Worthy or what??
Literally, I need a tape recorder to catch everything Rhett says these days. I am always amazed at what comes out of his mouth. Today we were driving in the car, and he told me that on the day we went to Jeff and Jill's house, Grandma didn't stop at the stop sign (this was more than a week ago on our vacation).
Here's Emma near her two most prized possessions...lamb chop and her old cell phone (she only put it down because the camera flash startled her).
And, because everyone seems to love her funny camera faces, I thought this one should be shared.
Too bad Rhett still doesn't like the camera. This is how he responded, and it's the reason that I don't get many pictures of him on the blog, but I hate not including any of him, so at least everyone knows that I tried...
No comments:
Post a Comment