To start things off, here are some pictures of the most amazing children in the world...
Some other cute and/or funny things that they've said lately...
- Rhett asked if God lived past outer space. I think I turned that question back around to him and asked him what he thinks. For the life of me, I can't remember the conclusion.
- Emma counts everything, unfortunately she doesn't do 1, 2, 3...her pattern is ALWAYS 2, 4, 8. I think she's just working on her powers of 2 and is smarter than everyone gives her credit for.
- Emma has also started talking about what happens in school. She likes to say the names of people in her class, but then doesn't share a story. Her favorite is Paisley "Paisee." She will also say things like time out, and then Rhett and I try to figure if she got a time out or if someone else from school got a time out. I'm convinced she only tells the truth 50% of the time, unlike Rhett who always told the truth even at that age.
- Once again, Emma's handout from school said she was "helpful." This is the third time over the past year, and it makes me laugh every time.
- And, as an example of the typical conversations (which is also why I haven't posted much lately, because this isn't really fun for mommy), this is what was said after school yesterday when the kids decided on oatmeal for dinner.
- Emma: "I make it?"
- Rhett: "I wanna make it."
- Emma: "No, I do it."
- Me: "Emma can make Emma's and Rhett can make Rhett's."
- Emma: "No, I do it."
- Rhett: "No Emma, I get to make mine."
- Do I even need to continue? I'm sure you can see where this is going...
No comments:
Post a Comment