Friday, July 26, 2013

Finger Painting

I have so many excuses for not posting to the blog, but clearly we've been busy.  I also changed computers, so I'm just learning all the tricks to upload my pictures.  Plus, a few weeks ago we did our annual trip to Pennsylvania.  Last weekend was our first weekend home in July, so we spent most of the time at home playing catch up.  That meant that I had to keep the kids busy.  This fun little project called finger painting took up about 10 minutes.  After that I couldn't take the mess anymore, and it wasn't a good idea for "keeping the kids busy" while I get something productive done.  I was constantly involved in this activity.

 
 
Hey, at least they looked cute doing it!  In other news, Emma has been promoted to the 3 year old class at daycare.  It's hard to believe that she's in the same classroom that Rhett was in when they first started there 2 years ago.  Apparently, she's really bonded with a teacher in the new classroom, but she won't tell me anything about it.
 
Rhett is pretty sensitive and self conscious, so I was surprised when he asked me to take this picture of him.  He thought it was pretty cool that he could keep his "too big" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mask on with his sunglasses.  And, not only that, but he wanted to make sure that I got his muscles in the picture.  Gotta love this boy...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment