Emma loves to model her bunny ears (like she gets really upset when they fall off). She loves to have them on her head, but she insists on holding them in place. So, I can never get a good picture, but trust me, she is so cute and funny when she does this.
Rhett refused to pose for the camera with the bunny ears, but he actually let me take a picture of him without the ears, so I can't resist sharing.
Finally, here's Emma on our beloved Cars couch. To me, it's funny to see a baby sit so still watching the TV. In reality, this lasted for no more than 5 minutes.
For my baby book, I need to add that Emma has been doing the cutest thing lately. She will hold anything to her ear and pretend it's a phone. She gets really serious and says VERY loudly, some sort of "aaahhh aahhh" which means "hello." She's also trying really hard to imitate all of our sounds these days. I'm sure she'll have several new words in the next couple of weeks. And, she's getting much more mobile, and surprisingly, independent. I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment