Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Photos on the Cars Couch

While I was busy doing who knows what, Shaun decided to pose the kids on the Cars couch for some pictures. "Some" is actually an understatement. I just looked at 30 pictures all taken within about 5 minutes of each other. Please don't pay attention to the lime green bib, lack of hairbow, or the fact that Rhett was in pajamas :)

Little sisters sure can be pests...



And, when you try to show them love, they think it's perfectly acceptable to push your whole face away.



Most of the pictures looked something like this. We've got one kiddo that is currently fascinated by the camera, and another that can't be bothered by such things.



I love this one because they are excited to hold hands. Now that Emma is in her big girl car seat, they try to hold hands in the car too.



So different, yet so much the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment