He's practicing with his neck pillow for his big trip to Pennsylvania next weekend (I will be traveling alone with both little ones for all 12 hours of travel, so wish me luck). We're still getting through his 2-month breathing treatment prescription. And, after 3.5 years, I finally thought to put sunglasses on him first thing in the morning when his eyes are sensitive to light.
Emma and I had some girl time this weekend, so we did what girls like to do and played with our shoes. She was more than happy to try on and model all her shoe-styles for me.
In other news, Emma is consistently taking 1-2 steps by herself, sometimes as many 5 steps. In the next 2 weeks, I expect her to be really on the move. But, I think we can call her a walker now, just 3 days shy of 14 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment