Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fall Pictures

It is my intent to get professional pictures, not including school pictures, once a year. This pleasant experience took place over the Thanksgiving holiday. I booked a double session to ensure lots of good pictures, and because I forced my kids to take so many pictures, I couldn't bear to pull out my personal camera this past week. It takes about 2 weeks to get the pictures (note to those of you expecting Christmas cards, it looks like they might go out a little late this year because I'd like to consider photo cards). Anyway, the photographer always provides a few sneak peeks in advance. I'm a little concerned that these might be the best of the bunch...





Honestly, I'm not sure why she posted those two. These next two are a little better, but I'm still crossing my fingers that better ones are yet to come.





For those of you still reading, I thought it would be fun to share what music we've been listening to lately. Rhett is getting exposed to lots of quality 80s music these days, and he's often asking for some random song that I wouldn't expect him to know. Recent requests have included Pour Some Sugar on Me, Jack and Dianne (although Grandpa told him that song has grown up words in it), any other John Mellencamp, Living on a Prayer, and Bad Medicine (also Bon Jovi, and this took a lot of explaining as to why the medicine would be bad). Hey, at least I like his selections, but it is funny what type of music he is gravitating towards!

No comments:

Post a Comment