Height: 33" (85th percentile)
Weight: 26lbs 11oz (80th percentile)
Weight: 26lbs 11oz (80th percentile)
This is the first time she slipped out of the 90th percentile! I was kind of surprised because her belly is still too big for her to wear jeans. Good thing jeggings are in style!
She's still pretty fussy, and is constantly plagued with a runny nose and cough. She doesn't like strangers, and she is extremely demanding all the time. She's pretty aggressive too. She's not afraid to hit, scratch, and bite when she's mad or frustrated. (And, yes I'm always working on correctly these nasty little behaviors.) But, she is a FUNNY girl, and her unique cuteness just adds to her funny factor (if you haven't seen her bedhead in real life, I promise you, it's something to see). I catch her singing to herself all the time in perfect pitch with what would be the ABCs (but obviously she doesn't know the words to the song). She loves playing with her brother, and this weekend Rhett would say things like "C'mon Emma. Let's go play blocks!" Or "Emma, do you want to play blocks?" And, I swear she was answering him with "yeah." Even though she doesn't actively play with other kids (too young), and her communication isn't great, the kids love playing with each other and do more and more every day. I really think she is answering Rhett's questions, and it amazes me because she does not answer mine.
I'm guessing she has about 10 words like shoes, juice, mommy, daddy, rhett (ett), eyes, nose, bottle (baba), banana (nana), yeah, Rocky, no no, cheese...but I really think the vocabulary floodgates will be opening soon. She loves to throw things away, and she's good at obeying commands.
Lately, she hasn't been the best eater which is quite a change. I was shocked that she didn't seem to love the candy from Halloween. Don't get me wrong, she would try it, but she wasn't hooked on eating it.
If you haven't figured it out, this girl is really a handful (really, she's very tough), but I feel so blessed to have her!
She's still pretty fussy, and is constantly plagued with a runny nose and cough. She doesn't like strangers, and she is extremely demanding all the time. She's pretty aggressive too. She's not afraid to hit, scratch, and bite when she's mad or frustrated. (And, yes I'm always working on correctly these nasty little behaviors.) But, she is a FUNNY girl, and her unique cuteness just adds to her funny factor (if you haven't seen her bedhead in real life, I promise you, it's something to see). I catch her singing to herself all the time in perfect pitch with what would be the ABCs (but obviously she doesn't know the words to the song). She loves playing with her brother, and this weekend Rhett would say things like "C'mon Emma. Let's go play blocks!" Or "Emma, do you want to play blocks?" And, I swear she was answering him with "yeah." Even though she doesn't actively play with other kids (too young), and her communication isn't great, the kids love playing with each other and do more and more every day. I really think she is answering Rhett's questions, and it amazes me because she does not answer mine.
I'm guessing she has about 10 words like shoes, juice, mommy, daddy, rhett (ett), eyes, nose, bottle (baba), banana (nana), yeah, Rocky, no no, cheese...but I really think the vocabulary floodgates will be opening soon. She loves to throw things away, and she's good at obeying commands.
Lately, she hasn't been the best eater which is quite a change. I was shocked that she didn't seem to love the candy from Halloween. Don't get me wrong, she would try it, but she wasn't hooked on eating it.
If you haven't figured it out, this girl is really a handful (really, she's very tough), but I feel so blessed to have her!
No comments:
Post a Comment