I couldn't resist a picture of Emma this morning, she carefully juggled her two favorite morning items...Lamb Chop and her bottle (I have no shame in admitting that she is still on the bottle for her milk).
Here is her "cheese" face.
I was trying to get a picture of the toy chicken nuggets on the windowsill, but she was too busy playing with them. It's hilarious because every time she finds the chicken nuggets, she thinks they HAVE to be on the windowsill. So, I am constantly cleaning toy chicken nuggets off of it.
After extra effort last night to get her adjusted to the time change, she completely backtracked today and would fall asleep in the playroom before her real nap times. Needless to say, she was TIRED tonight, and we made her stay awake. Since we got out my old Beanie Babies during our attic clean out this afternoon, we tried to use them as a distraction. It took awhile, but we finally amused her by putting her in the toy bucket and then tossing the bean bags into the bucket with her.
This Beanie Baby thing is especially funny for me because I saved them after 13 years. I always had this idea in my head that if they lost all their value, then I'd continue to save them for my kids...and I did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment