For the Packer fans out there, I was thrilled for Rhett to join me and have his first football game be a playoff game in the hospital (I think he was about 30 hours old). I even nicknamed him Rhett Favre Land at the time. Unfortunately, they lost to those sneaky Giants in 2008. I don't remember details from football games because I really don't live and die for it, but I do remember it was the Giants. Needless to say, I was not too pleased with the outcome after I sat down on Sunday to watch my first football game this year (I never have three hours for football, and I don't like to start watching something that I can't finish). I was quickly reminded why, post-kids, I don't make time for sports games. I get really mad and feel like I wasted precious time when my team loses.
That's enough babble, here is the birthday boy...
I made him take a picture right when he woke up. I guess his eyes were still a little sensitive!
Then, I did that annoying mom-thing and made him wait to open presents until after I got a few more pictures. And, he did that really annoying but precious little-boy thing and gave me a nice fake smile with his eyes squeezed tight.
He plowed right through the presents. He opened every single one before he played with them.
Here is the after-shot.
Happy Birthday Rhett! I love you with all my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment