Rhett is back into all things Cars! Seriously, he would get out a little $10 toy, and he would play with it for an hour straight. I'm totally digging this age. I love that he can understand his toys so well, make up conversations to go right along with it, and most importantly keep himself entertained. Can't believe this little guy will be four in just ten days!
Emma's spirited as ever. She loves her new Christmas presents, but unfortunately for me, she only keeps herself entertained for five minutes. She played with her kitchen for thirty seconds...
then, her dollhouse for thirty seconds.
Because I can't resist her rear view curls (okay, and her exceptionally cute boots that she insists on wearing), here's another one from the back.
When Rhett agrees to play with her, then she might stay occupied for five minutes :)
I love this one because they just couldn't be bothered to look up at the camera!
Of course being back at daycare this week has brought another round of colds...yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment