Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Hate Hand Foot & Mouth Disease!

Emma had hand foot & mouth disease a few weeks ago, but we were spared drastic illness and pain. Unfortunately, she has it again (or should I say, she never got rid of it??). One of the unfortunate side effects is that she is a drooling machine. I guess it's less painful inside of her mouth if she just lets her mouth hang wide open. And, this time she seems to be in quite a bit of pain, especially inside of her mouth. When she touches it the wrong way, it's so bad that her cries are for Mommy and needs me to hold her. Plus, she seems to have a mild fever this time. And, I don't think she's sleeping for more than an hour at time without some part of it bothering her and waking her up. Yuck! It better go away this time!

Needless to say, we stayed home today and played with the new dress up clothes from Grandma and Grandpa. Rhett and Emma spent quite a bit of time today following maps and searching for bad guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment