Saturday, March 24, 2012

Towers, Flip Flops, and Art

Rhett was so proud if this reawwy "really" big tower and wanted me to get a picture. Of course all of his commotion caught the attention of his pesky little sister. Here is how he protects his creations...





Both kids picked out some flip flops at the sports store Thursday evening. For thirty minutes, Emma practiced walking around the house in hers. I think she likes that hey are slippery on the tile. After 30 minutes, she wanted them off. They probably hurt her feet, but I guess I will pay $5 for 30 minutes of entertainment.



This is the first picture that Rhett drew where I felt like there were multiple recognizable shapes, and I was so proud. This is either a dinosaur or robot bending down to eat a small blue lemon, standing on top of a yellow firetruck (I was hoping it was a yellow fence, but he assured me it is a firetruck and the red crayon was not available). There is also a sun and a horizontal rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment