Rhett: You know, no people are 100.
Me: Well, some people make it to 100.
Rhett: Oh yeah, you can drive when you're 100.
I didn't say it, but I'm guessing it's not a good idea for most 100 year olds to be driving.
Then, tonight, I took a work phone call in my bedroom and Rhett came in extremely concerned. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "I tried and tried and tried, and I can't get my yawn out." Then, he sat there and repeatedly tried to yawn. About five minutes later, I asked him if he ever got his yawn out, and he said "nope, I sure didn't."
For the last two years, Rhett has slept with his pajama pants pulled up to his chest over his long-sleeve pajama shirt, and his socks up to his knees pulled over his pants. He has insisted on this because he likes to be completely covered for night time sleeping. I've always wanted to get a picture of it, but he's pretty sensitive about it. Tonight he went to bed in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm wondering if we'll get through the night without having to change pajamas, but maybe I will finally be able to raise the temperature on our A/C at night. Here's to hoping we both sleep good!
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment