Rhett started first grade today, and he did great! He didn't sleep much last night because he was so excited, so I have a feeling he will be pretty tired today. Emma wanted to join in on the fun of the pictures, but she was grumpy :( I feel like last year went by really fast, this summer went by way too fast, and I just want to slow all of this down! But, I am very proud of him!
Showing his "#1" for first grade!
This was Emma's "subtle" way of letting us know she wasn't entirely happy with the picture arrangements...
He went for the "big kid" backpack this year. Maybe this one will actually last the whole year!
Emma is trying to show a peace sign :) Oh, and this is one of her favorite outfits this summer. If this is clean, she will almost always wear it!
Just waiting with the other first graders...
Best buddy Chad from last year!
Monday, August 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment