Friday, December 26, 2014

Another Christmas Has Come and Gone...

I'm pretty sad that this Christmas season is over because it has been so much fun this year!  I think the most amazing thing is that the kids stayed healthy the whole time, which seems like a miracle after seven years of doing this.  Both of them are still so impressed by the magic of Santa, and I hope we can get at least one more year like that.  When Emma was opening her presents this year, she kept saying "thank you thank you thank you."  And, then sometimes she would look up in the sky and say "thank you thank you thank you Santa!"  Some of the big highlights from the gifts this year were a bike and more Skylanders for Rhett.  He also got a Magic 8 Ball, so he kept using it to try and figure out what each present would be (for example, "is the next present I'm going to open going to be a movie?").  Emma got an American Girl doll, and her reaction to her makeup set was just priceless.  I'll be staying home the entire week of New Years, so we'll have a good week of playing with all the new toys.


















No comments:

Post a Comment