Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Party

Troy and I decided to throw together a little impromptu Christmas Party at my house for the kids.  Just like everyone else, we are so so so busy right now.  Anyway, neither one of us have kids for Christmas this year :( (but, at least we have them on the same schedules), and even though we were completely worn out and overbooked last weekend.  We knew it would be important to keep up the momentum and let the kids do a little celebration together last weekend.  We let them decorate cookies, watch little videos from Santa, and open presents from each other.  Of course it wouldn't be a Christmas celebration without pjs.  I'm not going to lie, I'm really sad that the kids won't be home for Christmas.  They will get to come for a few hours on Christmas Day, so that makes it a little more bearable.  I also took off the entire week of New Years and plan to spend every single minute of every day with them!










No comments:

Post a Comment