Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Typical Family Photos!

So, this is the post where I include a ton of family pictures with everyone all dressed up in their Christmas Eve attire. Because I know that only family members are likely to get to the end of these pictures, I wanted to quickly describe our Christmas Eve church adventure. Before the service began, Emma was already MAD about being restricted to just one church pew. At least they got into the music quickly, and then she was somewhat entertained. The best part was that after every song, she proudly exclaimed "Yay!" The whole church could hear her cheerleading, and I was shocked that she wasn't shy given that she really doesn't like people (okay, she might like 3 or 4 people, but other than that, she'd rather they just stay away). The best part was when she decided to break into song during a time when no singing was taking place. And, she sang loud and long for everyone to hear. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Outside of those moments, she was pretty much a basket case and had to go out in the hallway.

Rhett also had a classic moment when he asked Grandma why the singer looks so mad when he sings. I get where he's coming from because lots of people make strange faces when they're singing.

Okay, here is the flood of pictures...

















No comments:

Post a Comment