Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home Movie Theater

Rhett wanted to watch one of his current favorite movies, Astroboy. Emma was getting into her grumpy phase, so I had an idea to set them up with their couches complete with pillow, Christmas blanket, popcorn, and lights out. They loved it...



...for about 15 minutes because that's how long it took for the popcorn to run out. The other funny thing, it was only 9:30 in the morning. But, I figure they are too young to know that popcorn at 9:30am isn't normal.

We had a Secret Santa exchange at work, and I traded for this cute hot chocolate set that I knew Rhett would love. He was so excited to use the "glass" mugs, and he diligently stirred his hot chocolate the whole time he drank it.



Rhett gave me my first glimpse of school age behavior this week. He was telling me to remember something, and I kept asking questions because clearly I didn't remember what he was talking about. Then, when I didn't get it after about 30 seconds, he broke into tears and said "Mommy! You don't remember anyfing!" Needless to say, I actually figured out what he was talking about at the exact same moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment