There was plenty of drama as well. Rhett has decided to assert himself around the house in every way possible, so it seemed like a constant battle of the wills between him and I. And, he even threatened to remove my shower door prop exclaiming "I am going to move this thing (the door prop) so that you will get mildew and never be able to take a shower." I thought that was a rather clever threat that he came up with...obviously I talked to him about why I use that prop previously so he already knew a little about mold/mildew. Also, while we were at the movies, someone decided to hit my new car in the parking lot and not leave a note. So frustrating because the car is not even a year old, but slightly relieved to find out that I had uninsured driver insurance, and I've already gotten the car fixed up.
We had so much fun and wish she could hang out with us every weekend!
Happy to be spending time with Grandma...
Sharing snacks with Grandma (Grandma sure knows the way to Emma's heart).
Enjoying frozen yogurt, thanks for sponsoring the treat Grandpa!
And, learning to share because we have only one bean bag chair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment