Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter

To say that I have been terrible about picture taking is a HUGE understatement.  Here are some pictures from Easter.  The kids had fun finding their baskets and were so excited about their loot.






Of course we couldn't get through the season without dying Easter Eggs!  Rhett even ate a few of them, and I think Emma tried one.



We went to visit the Easter Bunny at the mall, but Emma wanted nothing to do with it.  She got excited and let me get her all ready for a picture, but then refused to go see him.  Rhett, of course, ran right up to him.

We're in the thick of baseball.  And, Rhett seems to be enjoying it.  He likes the games better than practice, but that's because they get snow cones after the game.  Emma likes the games, but I don't like taking her to the games.  Her behavior is always the worst out there.  Anyway, Rhett seems to be getting the hang of it, and he almost always makes it on base.  It's definitely keeping us busy these days.

Took Emma to her first movie, The Croods.  This was also a disaster, no thanks to the light up shoes she wore and the endless trips to the concession stand and bathroom.  I think it was a good movie, and Rhett was a little disappointed that we had to keep leaving the theater to take care of his sister.  I think I'll wait until she is four to try that again.

Next up, the girl turns 3 in two weeks.  I'm sure there will be good pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment