These days we have to be happy for the little things. Yesterday, I was happy because Rhett finally finished his whole meal! We had eggs with ham and pears. He was trying to show off his empty plate in this picture, but he also wanted the camera to capture his empty bowl. So, you really can't tell that both his plate and bowl are empty, but much to my amazement, they are. Also, I was hoping to catch his new haircut, but you can't tell much from this picture. It's pretty short, and his Daddy thinks that it makes him look old. He's not very good about getting haircuts, and I had to take him to a more grown up place. He cried when we walked in, but he did pretty good. At one point during the haircut, he loudly exclaimed "I'm doing great!" The place had quite a few customers, so he gave everyone a good laugh.

We have been battling strep with both kids, and this has been going on for awhile now. I can't believe Emma is already on her first round of antibiotics. She is just shy of 4 months. At the doctor's office, she weighed 16 lbs 12oz. I had to delay her 4 month check up due to this illness, so we'll get her official 4 month measurements 10 days late.
Get ready for some major blog posting next week. Emma turns 4 months, family is coming into town, and Emma is getting baptized this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment