On a side note, I let Rhett go say hi to his neighbor friends for five minutes yesterday. When it was time to go in, I told him "Rhett, we need to go help Emma. She's nakey (we had just finished feeding her when we went outside), and she needs us to help her put her jammies on." I was shocked because he was concerned and wanted to get home to take care of her right away. When we walked in the door, he covered her with kisses and then started blowing strawberries on her belly!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Rice Cereal
We tried giving Emma rice cereal yesterday. Even though she looks sad in one picture, she did not cry. I think she enjoyed sitting up at the table with us, and I know that she swallowed a little bit. The rice cereal did nothing for her sleeping...she usually sleeps 10-12 hours at night, but she was up after just 8 hours last night. I can't complain because she is and always has been an excellent night-time sleeper!




On a side note, I let Rhett go say hi to his neighbor friends for five minutes yesterday. When it was time to go in, I told him "Rhett, we need to go help Emma. She's nakey (we had just finished feeding her when we went outside), and she needs us to help her put her jammies on." I was shocked because he was concerned and wanted to get home to take care of her right away. When we walked in the door, he covered her with kisses and then started blowing strawberries on her belly!
On a side note, I let Rhett go say hi to his neighbor friends for five minutes yesterday. When it was time to go in, I told him "Rhett, we need to go help Emma. She's nakey (we had just finished feeding her when we went outside), and she needs us to help her put her jammies on." I was shocked because he was concerned and wanted to get home to take care of her right away. When we walked in the door, he covered her with kisses and then started blowing strawberries on her belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a smile!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrammy and Poppy love you.