Before heading over to Holy Cross, we met Stella (Rhett's cousin). She's been going to Holy Cross for a few years, and I think Rhett appreciated a buddy on his first day!
Rhett's teacher is Ms. Brooke. She decorated the room in Rhett's favorite style...monkeys!
He was so happy to be there, he forgot to say bye...he was too busy! He's been there for an hour, I wonder how he is doing now???
Update: When I went to pick up Rhett, the other kids were napping despite the commotion of various parents entering the room to pick up their kids. Rhett was crying insisting I was there to pick him up and take him home. His teacher said he did very good. She said "he's very particular. He tells us exactly the way things should be." She also said the he didn't nap, but he laid down quietly during naptime. He told Ms. Brooke that he couldn't close his eyes because then he wouldn't be able to see George.
Oh how he reminded me of his Daddy, never looked back once he got there. I think its a boy trait, cause his Aunt Ashlie and cousin Stella sure made a scene when we left them.
ReplyDeleteGood job Rhett
Grammy