I knew that as the night progressed she would just get more grumpy, so I did not expect to see this shortly before bedtime...
We were making such a fuss over it, that Rhett, "I'm too busy," Jackson decided he had to run over to get in on the action...
Then, for the first time, we let Rhett hold his sister unattended (you can see my hand on the right ready to reach over and grab her). Notice Emma's arms, even she knows her balance is in jeopardy when Big Bro Rhett is in control.
Emma's still a wonderful little girl. She's our "snoozer." It's not uncommon for her to sleep 12-13 hours a night on the weekend. I'm sure it's just a phase, but we'll take it! We're still trying new foods with her. Most recent ones included oatmeal and sweet potatoes. She's gotten much better at eating and eagerly opens her mouth for the next bite. When she gets restless, or when she's not as excited about her meal (such as peas and oatmeal), then she'll start blowing bubbles with her food. It doesn't matter how tired and grumpy she is, if Rhett is anywhere near her, she is looking at him with a big smile. She's still not rolling over very much, but she'll take any opportunity for us to hold her in a standing position. One other interesting fact, the pictures seem to indicate a full head of hair. She's actually bald in the back!
No comments:
Post a Comment