Here are a couple more pictures from the wedding this past weekend. I didn't realize that we had gotten pictures on two different cameras. Enjoy!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Veggies!
It's been an interesting journey trying to teach Emma to eat baby food these past few weeks. I'm finally convinced she is actually swallowing some of her food. So far she has had rice cereal, apples, bananas, pears, and her first veggie, carrots! She's so funny when she eats. Imagine someone has to stick their tongue out every time they swallow because that's what Emma does. She has also discovered how to blow bubbles with her food. It is a VERY messy ordeal because she also can't keep her hands away from her mouth nor can she resist trying to grab onto the spoon as it comes close to her mouth. She gets food all over her hands and from there, she gets it everywhere. Note the carrots up her nose and in her eyes in this picture (Mom - take note, eyes are still BLUE)...

Here are a couple more pictures from the wedding this past weekend. I didn't realize that we had gotten pictures on two different cameras. Enjoy!

Here are a couple more pictures from the wedding this past weekend. I didn't realize that we had gotten pictures on two different cameras. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like the eating is going well! Emma is adorable! Rhett looks so grown up! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!