Yesterday evening I was actively playing with Emma to keep the fussies to a minimum. I would hold her up in the air and shout "Emma!" Rhett came over and sat by me, while I continued to do this. The conversation went like this...
Rhett: Banana!
Me: Eminema!
Rhett: Apple Emma! I'm calling her fruits.
Me: Okay, well I'll call her pizza then.
Rhett: But, pizza is a lunch (wunch)...
Me: Okay, you're right.
I am proud to say that Emma had NO medicine yesterday. Not even Tylenol for teething. And, Rhett had no tummy upset. We are down to just antibiotics for Rhett, yay! Last night was an awesome night at our house, which was followed by a "silent" night of sleep (no screams, cries, middle of the night wake ups). We have an exciting week. Rhett has two days of "Circus" at school. Emma turns 6 months tomorrow (gasp!). The kids get their pictures taken this weekend, and of course it's Halloween. Then on Monday, Shaun and I are getting away for the night. We're headed to Houston for a concert and taking Tuesday off work to start some Christmas shopping and possibly catch a movie.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment