Monday, October 4, 2010

Playing Dress Up

I know that Emma likes to play dress up because she insists on excessive drool and spit up which results in about 3-4 outfit changes per day.

Yesterday, she started with this ensemble made by my mom. I was surprised she allowed the bonnet for a few pictures. She does not like anything on her head.



Then, she wore her pink poodle overalls. It was such a nice day outside, and she looked so cute. I couldn't resist getting in a picture with her.



Outfit #3: her purple elephant pajamas. This is definitely a blackmail picture for when she is a teenager. We were dying laughing with the extra "roll" of chubby under the waist of her pants. She is quietly letting us know how she feels about taking this glorious picture (notice her carefully posed finger and "happy" face).



On a side note, we tried more potty training strategies yesterday. Here is Rhett with his treasure from the treasure chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment