Then, he decided Emma wanted to try it on (I didn't want to break his heart, but I don't think she looks too interested).
I wonder what kind of treasures Rocky was finding in the creases of Emma's fingers???
Later in the week, Rhett decided to get into our bookshelf. He picked a Father's Day "Dad" book to read. Emma kept trying to take it from him and he didn't want to share, so he decided to get one for her too. Hmmm, I'm not sure this is the kind of literature we want her exposed to just yet...
Rhett refused to let us get a picture of him with his book. But, I will tell you that Emma is holding her own with her big brother. Shortly after he provided her with the Bartenders book, she tucked it between her legs and kept trying to take his book.
And, look who I found sitting in "my" chair the other night...
No comments:
Post a Comment