We are gearing up for the big tonsillectomy tomorrow. We started talking about it yesterday. He didn't ask too many questions, which is very odd for him. I'll be hitting up the grocery store today so that we have soft foods on hand. The doc said he can eat whatever he wants, but if it bothers him, I want to be prepared!
Today is also the last day the kids will be going to the babysitter's house. We were very fortunate that Shaun's Aunt has agreed to watch the kids from our house starting after the first of the year. Needless to say, it's always really really emotional when these arrangements come to an end. It's so hard when you have people that are attached to your children. But, I know the change will be for the best...new year, new bills of health (less exposure to other kids)?!?!? I sure hope so...
Gram and Poppy think such a Brave Boy needs RAIN BOOTS. Going shopping tomorrow for that special gift we promised to get.Rain boots and umbrella will be waiting when he gets home from the "hostapal", as Rhett calls it.
ReplyDelete