If you guessed a squirrel lamp, you would be right. And, for the record, I have no earthly idea where he came up with this. I gave him a notepad while waiting for the doctor. I was reading my magazine, and all the sudden he said "this is a squirrel lamp. It's kind of like a squirrel castle."
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Abstract Art
Can you guess what is in this picture?

If you guessed a squirrel lamp, you would be right. And, for the record, I have no earthly idea where he came up with this. I gave him a notepad while waiting for the doctor. I was reading my magazine, and all the sudden he said "this is a squirrel lamp. It's kind of like a squirrel castle."
If you guessed a squirrel lamp, you would be right. And, for the record, I have no earthly idea where he came up with this. I gave him a notepad while waiting for the doctor. I was reading my magazine, and all the sudden he said "this is a squirrel lamp. It's kind of like a squirrel castle."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment